“A real cosmology must be a broad and coherent natural philosophy. It may always be incomplete, based on our limitations, but to be valid there can be no exceptions in our experience. In particular, cosmology must address issues of life and the human condition. Therefore it must be a truly interdisciplinary pursuit.” – Wallace Thornhill
In October 2014 Astrotas sponsored philosopher & physicist Wallace Thornhill from Canberra to present the paradigm shattering Electric Universe theory. This was a truly mind expanding talk drawing on his 5 decades of accumulated knowledge. Wallace is a modern Galileo whose work, following on from that of Ralph Juergens, is at odds with the current erroneous cosmology of the Big Bang and Einstein’s theory of Relativity. It was pretty amazing to have people flying in from Melbourne and Sydney to listen to him!
Wallace kindly helped us put together a video of his talk which serves as a fine introduction to his life’s work without overwhelming technical detail. In preparing his talk I asked him to assume no background knowledge of electricity in the audience except an ability to put batteries in the right way round.
The good news – no global warming, we have a unified theory of everything, the universe is not full of weird behaviors and stuff can travel faster than light
The bad news – no more alternate universes or time travel for Dr Who script writers, and we have to somehow convince more mainstream scientists to walk away from imaginary complex mathematical models and their (expensive) errors eg. designing a comet lander for an icy ‘dirty snowball’ instead of a rocky chunk ejected electrostatically from a planet.
Books mentioned by Wal:
- When the Snake bites the Sun – told by David Mowaljarlai Illustrated by Pamela Lofts “In the East there were two suns, a fat mother sun and a daughter sun.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkN-5nUvE4
- Yorro Yorro – http://catalogue.statelibrary.tas.gov.au/item/?q=yorro+yorro&i=2&id=ovrdDFF4FE7F-9BA9-40B3-A5F7-73366C36B248
- Cosmos without gravitation – synopsis by Velikovsky http://www.varchive.org/ce/cosmos.htm
- Electric Sun articles by Ralph Jeurgens http://www.kronos-press.com/juergens/index.htm
- Physics of the plasma universe – Anthony Perratt http://www.plasma-universe.com/Physics_of_the_Plasma_Universe_%28Book%29
- Worlds In Collision – BBC documentary about Immanuel Velikovsky 45 mins (highly recomend you watch this) www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18gMJXNyX8
The following month he was off to Portland Oregon for a high powered EU workshop where he delivered the technical version of his stunning “Theory of Everything” in a mere 45 mins! Cosmology for the 21st Century – video below. Further personal commentary on the EU theory are in posts in this blog (including an simple explanation of the electric theory of gravity discussed briefly by Wal ) It is time to rewrite the textbooks!